|Greedy Claw Crane Game|
Designer: David Sheppard
Publisher: Twitch Factory
2-5p | 20-30m | 8+
The game comes with a few updates from the prototype I reviewed in January, including:
- Larger toy tokens - 25% larger tokens means more room for the artwork to shine and easier to read stats.
- Cleaner backgrounds - one of my complaints was that the starburst background was too distracting from the art and stats. Well, that's been toned down so now all the important details pop!
- Larger box - the game will come in a larger, magnetic clasp box (think Biblios). The box also has updated artwork.
- Custom Dice - no more stickers on the dice, the production game will feature custom engraved dice.
- Hidden Goals - in the prototype these were large cards, but in the production game they'll be large tokens.
- Stretch Goals - if the project is successful you'll get all the above in a fun filler game. If it does even better there will be stretch goals, including more toy sets! (Rumor has it one stretch goal set will feature some cameo appearances.)
- Tabletopia - on April 4th you'll be able to try out Greedy Claw Crane Game on Tabletopia!
So go read my review and then consider supporting Greedy Claw Crane Game on Kickstarter!