Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Test Livestream for Extra Life

On Friday night at 7pm central time I'll be hosting a 24 hour livestream to support Extra Life and to kick off the 2020 Charity Auction for Extra Life.  

In preparation for that I'll be running a short livestream for an hour or less, just to test out the software and make sure everything is working as I hope.  You can tune in to that stream here!  I'll be showing off a few games from Grey Gnome Games and Sky Kingdom Games that will be available in the auction and that I'll have as giveaways during this weekend's livestream.




Did you like this livestream?  Show your support: Support me on Patreon! Also, click the heart at Board Game Links , like GJJ Games on Facebook , or follow on Twitter .  And be sure to check out my games on  Tabletop Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment