Monday, July 19, 2021

Get Rolling Seas Before The Price Increase!


My Crowd Sale for Rolling Seas was a big success in April.  It's now been delivered and has been getting played by people around the country.  I'm thrilled at the reception it's been getting, even being called "a possible Cartographers killer", which is high praise indeed, since Cartographers is one of my favorite games!

If you didn't have a chance to get in on the Crowd Sale, now is the best time to buy a copy.  Next week The Game Crafter will be increasing prices for a number of their components (for the first time in years), so the price of Rolling Seas (as well as most other TGC games) will likely be going up a few dollars.  As always, I keep the base price of my games as low as I can, so I'm not really making any profit on them (usually just a few pennies since TGC rounds prices up to the nearest dollar).  So if the component cost increases the game cost will increase, too.

So if you'd like to grab a copy of Rolling Seas, the expansions, or any of my other games (or any of the other amazing games on TGC), order before July 26.  On July 26 you'll see price increases across the board.  Head to https://TheGameCrafter.com/games/Rolling-Seas to order today!

Did you like this article?  Show your support: Support me on Patreon! Also, click the heart at Board Game Links , like GJJ Games on Facebook , or follow on Twitter .  And be sure to check out my games on  Tabletop Generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment