Monday, May 6, 2019

Press Release: Zerua Games relaunching Dino Dig: Risky Sites On May 6th

Support me on Patreon!
Dino Dig Logo.png

****For Immediate Release****

Zerua Games relaunching Dino Dig: Risky Sites On May 6th

Zerua Games is happy to announce the relaunch of Dino Dig: Risky Sites on Kickstarter May 6th. We've made some fantastic changes to improve the game, and we're excited to share them. The revamp includes:
  • Iconography on tool cards for international audiences.
  • Title and more scorpions. Pushing the risk aspect of the game.
  • Added dirt indicators on fossils so players can deduce where the missing pieces are.
  • Full fossil guide that shows how many instances of each card are in the game.
  • Pushing the game more towards risk and probability.
Dino Dig: Risky Sites is a risk and chance set collection game, where players "dig" to find the most dinosaur fossils in a scorpion infested desert. Dino Dog: Risky Sites is for 2-5 players, plays in about 15-20 minutes, and is recommend for ages 8+.


We welcome inquires at: zeruagames@gmail.com

Game Image2.png



Did you like this review?  Show your support: Support me on Patreon! Also, click the heart at Board Game Links , like GJJ Games on Facebook , or follow on Twitter .  And be sure to check out my games on  Tabletop Generation.


GJJG Game Reviews are independent, unpaid reviews of games I, George Jaros, have played with my family and friends. Some of these games I own, some are owned by friends, some are borrowed, and some are print and play versions of games. Where applicable I will indicate if games have been played with kids or adults or a mix (Family Play). I won't go into extensive detail about how to play the game (there are plenty of other sources for that information and I'll occasionally link to those other sources), but I will give my impressions of the game and how my friends and family reacted to the game. Quick Reviews will only get a single rating of 1-10 (low-high) based on my first impressions of the game during my first few times playing. Hopefully I'll get more chances to play the game and will be able to give it a full review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment