Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Rolling Seas - Listen While You Play!

Well, we're in the last few days of the Crowd Sale and we're getting close to the 4th discount level! That's amazing and thank you to everyone who is supporting the game! Please consider sharing the Crowd Sale on social media so we can work on getting some more discounts (and more PnP maps - don't forget to vote on your favorites)!

In the meantime, I wanted to share something I've been putting together over the last week.

Do you like to listen to music while you play games?

Some people do, some don't. Personally, I'm fine either way. If you do like music while playing, I've put together a Spotify playlist of music to enjoy while playing Rolling Seas!

This is a playlist of sea shanties, maritime music, ocean ditties, and more that you can listen to while you play Rolling Seas! It ranges from traditional folk to classic rock. Some titles you may recognize, some will be new, but I hope you enjoy them all!

(I recommend playing it on shuffle mode if you can.)




Did you like this post?  Show your support: Support me on Patreon! Also, click the heart at Board Game Links , like GJJ Games on Facebook , or follow on Twitter .  And be sure to check out my games on  Tabletop Generation.



No comments:

Post a Comment