Monday, May 3, 2021

First Rolling Seas PnP Map Complete

Well, the weekend is past and I still can't believe how well the Crowd Sale for Rolling Seas went.  We ended with 50 copies sold, however it looks like someone dropped out after the sale closed.  Maybe their credit card was entered incorrectly or something, I don't know.  The good news is everyone still got the 5th tier discount, and I'm still planning on making 5 new PnP maps that you'll be able to download and use in your game!

I've completed the first map.  Jolly Roger turned out pretty good, I think!  You'll be able to print it in color or black & white (though you'll miss out on the glowing volcano eyes).



Remember, you can vote on your favorite ideas in the comments and see the proposed maps in Update 11.

Rolling Sea's success has inspired me to clean up my shop pages for my other games, add some better descriptions and photos, and maybe run another Crowd Sale or two in a few months!  If you're interested in what I have available on The Game Crafter, I have them all listed out on my Store Page.  You can also find out a bit more about each of the games on their respective pages on my site.


Did you like this post?  Show your support: Support me on Patreon! Also, click the heart at Board Game Links , like GJJ Games on Facebook , or follow on Twitter .  And be sure to check out my games on  Tabletop Generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment