Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Rolling Seas Crowd Sale earns $50 for Extra Life!

During my Rolling Seas Crowd Sale I promised to donate $1 to Extra Life for every copy sold.  Today I completed that promise with a $50 donation through my Extra Life fundraising campaign!  This money goes directly to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, specifically Anne & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this donation possible!  With this donation, I'm up to $328 raised, which is great!  This November I'll be organizing my annual Extra Life Charity Auction and 24 Hour Game Marathon to raise more (last year we raised over $3950).

To learn more, or to donate to this wonderful cause, head to my Extra Life page.  You can donate games (or gaming-related stuff) to the auction, or donate directly to Extra Life.  I'm extremely grateful for any support!





Did you like this post?  Show your support: Support me on Patreon! Also, click the heart at Board Game Links , like GJJ Games on Facebook , or follow on Twitter .  And be sure to check out my games on  Tabletop Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment